- bit player : a supporting actor with at least one line of dialogue
E-Newsletter Sign-UpFollow this link to sign up for the very irregular "Bit Players Bits" e-newsletter. http://eepurl.com/qcHcn
Follow on Pinterest
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- It ain't over.... haha. (This photo was uploaded by potocostumes.)
- Campfire made from spray painted swim noodles then hot glued together. Flames are made from foam sheets cut flat into flames, then rolled into a tube and hot glued to stay in tube shape giving it a random flame look
- Program from the amazing ART production of Pippin before it went to Broadway.
- From Shrek, PInocchio
- Donkey? costume pattern
- how to make farquaad legs - Google Search
- Rose from Bye Bye, Birdie - I want this jacket!!!
- Megan Hilty, Allison Janney, and Stephanie J. Block in 9 to 5 the Musical
Tag Archives: young adult fiction
Bit Players — the books series, this blog, and the Pinterest page — are all about the stage: how we feel when we’re on it, and how we feel when we’re watching a performance. But anyone who’s been involved in … Continue reading
Thanks to “yesteryearhomes” for this new 5-star review of Bit Players, Bird Girls and Fake Break-Ups on Amazon: “I love this series of books. Although theater isn’t my thing, my lack of knowledge didn’t affect how much I enjoyed the … Continue reading
Thanks to Lizzy at mylittlebookblog for her review of Bit Players, Bullies and Righteous Rebels! I encourage you to check out her blog as she posts oodles of entertaining book reviews – I think she reads a book a day! … Continue reading
Feeling pretty good right now, because Walter R. Stump, an author himself and Professor Emeritus in Theatre at the University of Southern Maine, posted a 5-star review of Bit Players, Bird Girls and Fake Break-Ups on Amazon! I’ll let his beautifully flowing … Continue reading
Lizzy Baldwin writes mylittlebookblog, a tremendous blog on books, including reviews, news and musings. And I’m not just saying that because of the glowing review she posted today of Bit Players, Has-Been Actors and Other Posers! I’ve been enjoying Lizzy’s … Continue reading
Ever wish you could script your own life, or at least turn tense and awkward moments into scripted scenes that you control? That’s what Sadie Perkins, narrator of the Bit Players book series, does whenever her stress level skids into … Continue reading