- bit player : a supporting actor with at least one line of dialogue
E-Newsletter Sign-UpFollow this link to sign up for the very irregular "Bit Players Bits" e-newsletter. http://eepurl.com/qcHcn
Follow on Pinterest
- Follow @bitplayers
- It ain't over.... haha. (This photo was uploaded by potocostumes.)
- Campfire made from spray painted swim noodles then hot glued together. Flames are made from foam sheets cut flat into flames, then rolled into a tube and hot glued to stay in tube shape giving it a random flame look
- Program from the amazing ART production of Pippin before it went to Broadway.
- From Shrek, PInocchio
- Donkey? costume pattern
- how to make farquaad legs - Google Search
- Rose from Bye Bye, Birdie - I want this jacket!!!
- Megan Hilty, Allison Janney, and Stephanie J. Block in 9 to 5 the Musical
Tag Archives: book
Sign up to follow the Bit Players blog and be entered in a drawing to win all three Bit Players books! One lucky winner will get the entire series for FREE. Simply follow these easy steps to enter the contest: … Continue reading
Bit Players — the books series, this blog, and the Pinterest page — are all about the stage: how we feel when we’re on it, and how we feel when we’re watching a performance. But anyone who’s been involved in … Continue reading
Of the 1,000+ stage set, costume and make-up ideas I’ve pinned on Pinterest, this is one of the top 10 for re-pins — so far, 477 people have shared it. So first, a big thank you to Stafka Pavlova on Behance … Continue reading
Feeling pretty good right now, because Walter R. Stump, an author himself and Professor Emeritus in Theatre at the University of Southern Maine, posted a 5-star review of Bit Players, Bird Girls and Fake Break-Ups on Amazon! I’ll let his beautifully flowing … Continue reading
Congrats to the 10 winners of the goodreads book giveaway. Melissa of NC, Nicole and Bernadette of NJ, Cathy of TN, Terry of IN, Dianne and Niki of KY, Katie of SD, Casey of NY, and Catherine of FL are … Continue reading
Ever wish you could script your own life, or at least turn tense and awkward moments into scripted scenes that you control? That’s what Sadie Perkins, narrator of the Bit Players book series, does whenever her stress level skids into … Continue reading
My newest Bit Players novel is being published soon and I need help picking a cover image. (I’m not 100% set on the title; what you see in these pictures is a working title.) Which of these 3 covers do … Continue reading
Today’s words of wisdom from Sadie Perkins: “Tosser equals wanker equals jerk.” If you’re a Brit or count one as a good friend, you know of what she speaks.
Yes, I’m easily amused, but it’s that time of year when WordPress makes it snow on my blog and website. Best of all, the snow is pretty but not cold and doesn’t need to be shoveled. Oh, the joy of … Continue reading