- bit player : a supporting actor with at least one line of dialogue
E-Newsletter Sign-UpFollow this link to sign up for the very irregular "Bit Players Bits" e-newsletter. http://eepurl.com/qcHcn
Follow on Pinterest
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- It ain't over.... haha. (This photo was uploaded by potocostumes.)
- Campfire made from spray painted swim noodles then hot glued together. Flames are made from foam sheets cut flat into flames, then rolled into a tube and hot glued to stay in tube shape giving it a random flame look
- Program from the amazing ART production of Pippin before it went to Broadway.
- From Shrek, PInocchio
- Donkey? costume pattern
- how to make farquaad legs - Google Search
- Rose from Bye Bye, Birdie - I want this jacket!!!
- Megan Hilty, Allison Janney, and Stephanie J. Block in 9 to 5 the Musical
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Hey there! I know lots of you — especially Pinterest fans — are still stopping by to see what Bit Players is all about. I appreciate that! Please check out the home page and book page to learn about the only … Continue reading
It’s that most magical time of the year…when it snows on my blog. Thank you, WordPress! 🙂
Someone asked me recently why I had the drama club in Bit Players, Has-Been Actors and Other Posers pick Twilight to turn into their school musical. The answer is more than simply piggy-backing on what, at the time, was a … Continue reading
Paige at the blog Comfort Books is reviewing the Bit Players series, starting with – of course – the first: Bit Players, Has-Been Actors and Other Posers. (Now you understand the title of this post. I know – I am … Continue reading
Congrats to the 10 winners of the goodreads book giveaway. Melissa of NC, Nicole and Bernadette of NJ, Cathy of TN, Terry of IN, Dianne and Niki of KY, Katie of SD, Casey of NY, and Catherine of FL are … Continue reading
We did it!!! Bit Players now has 250 Pinterest followers. Thanks to all who have re-pinned and commented on my pins, followed my boards, and posted to my boards. If you need ideas for your next production — costumes, make-up, … Continue reading