- bit player : a supporting actor with at least one line of dialogue
E-Newsletter Sign-UpFollow this link to sign up for the very irregular "Bit Players Bits" e-newsletter. http://eepurl.com/qcHcn
Follow on Pinterest
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- It ain't over.... haha. (This photo was uploaded by potocostumes.)
- Campfire made from spray painted swim noodles then hot glued together. Flames are made from foam sheets cut flat into flames, then rolled into a tube and hot glued to stay in tube shape giving it a random flame look
- Program from the amazing ART production of Pippin before it went to Broadway.
- From Shrek, PInocchio
- Donkey? costume pattern
- how to make farquaad legs - Google Search
- Rose from Bye Bye, Birdie - I want this jacket!!!
- Megan Hilty, Allison Janney, and Stephanie J. Block in 9 to 5 the Musical
Category Archives: LeBlonde Blog
Well, it took me two weeks to write this post, because the news is so depressing. The show is cancelled. So ends the shortest-lived blog within a blog in history. More important, so end the musical theatre hopes and dreams … Continue reading
We’re on the brink. If we fall one way, we painstakingly pull together enough students to put on Legally Blonde: The Musical. If we fall the other, we don’t, and the whole show is off. Auditions were held a few … Continue reading
The cast list is out — sort of…Mr. D. filled as many roles as he could with the small group of people who tried out for Legally Blonde. But that’s barely half the roles. The good news is, Smalltown High’s … Continue reading
So auditions for Legally Blonde were a week ago, and the cast list isn’t out yet. The principals of our Smalltown High and neighboring Cunningham High did talk, and agreed that Cunningham kids could try out for the show to … Continue reading
Auditions are over. Sort of. Only 11 kids tried out, even though 20 were on the sign up sheet. Maybe ‘cause some of the 20 didn’t actually put themselves on the list — their friends wrote their names down, hoping … Continue reading
Auditions are in 2 days, which means everyone is existing in a swirl of the usual pre-audition emotions: hope, fear, dread, uncertainty, anxiety, excitement, and again hope. Hope that they don’t screw up the audition — that their voices don’t … Continue reading