Ever wish you could script your own life, or at least turn tense and awkward moments into scripted scenes that you control? That’s what Sadie Perkins, narrator of the Bit Players book series, does whenever her stress level skids into overdrive. Okay, maybe thinking in script doesn’t actually give Sadie control, but it does help her make sense of the situation as she isolates the dialogue and intersperses stage direction only when really necessary. Is it only theatre addicts who think this way?
- bit player : a supporting actor with at least one line of dialogue
E-Newsletter Sign-UpFollow this link to sign up for the very irregular "Bit Players Bits" e-newsletter. http://eepurl.com/qcHcn
Follow on Pinterest
- 5 of 5 stars to The Burning Light of Two Stars by Laura Davis goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 weeks ago
- It ain't over.... haha. (This photo was uploaded by potocostumes.)
- Campfire made from spray painted swim noodles then hot glued together. Flames are made from foam sheets cut flat into flames, then rolled into a tube and hot glued to stay in tube shape giving it a random flame look
- Program from the amazing ART production of Pippin before it went to Broadway.
- From Shrek, PInocchio
- Donkey? costume pattern
- how to make farquaad legs - Google Search
- Rose from Bye Bye, Birdie - I want this jacket!!!
- Megan Hilty, Allison Janney, and Stephanie J. Block in 9 to 5 the Musical