Where can you find Katy Perry, Three Days Grace, Lady Gaga, Avril Lavigne and Vanessa Carlton mixed in with the likes of Journey, Tom Petty, Janis Ian and Lynyrd Skynyrd, not to mention classic show tunes from Wicked and Annie Get Your Gun, TV and movie theme songs, and even a nursery rhyme? In the first Bit Players book, of course! Access all the videos for the songs in one place here. And get ready for another round of great songs in Bit Players 2. Thanks for reading/watching/listening/singing.
- bit player : a supporting actor with at least one line of dialogue
E-Newsletter Sign-UpFollow this link to sign up for the very irregular "Bit Players Bits" e-newsletter. http://eepurl.com/qcHcn
Follow on Pinterest
- 5 of 5 stars to The Burning Light of Two Stars by Laura Davis goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 weeks ago
- It ain't over.... haha. (This photo was uploaded by potocostumes.)
- Campfire made from spray painted swim noodles then hot glued together. Flames are made from foam sheets cut flat into flames, then rolled into a tube and hot glued to stay in tube shape giving it a random flame look
- Program from the amazing ART production of Pippin before it went to Broadway.
- From Shrek, PInocchio
- Donkey? costume pattern
- how to make farquaad legs - Google Search
- Rose from Bye Bye, Birdie - I want this jacket!!!
- Megan Hilty, Allison Janney, and Stephanie J. Block in 9 to 5 the Musical