Not Nine or 13… 23 is the number of shows referenced in Bit Players, Has-Been Actors and Other Posers: Oklahoma!, High School Musical, Fiddler on the Roof, Wicked, Anything Goes, Carousel, Chicago, The Music Man, Mary Poppins, Seussical, Anything Goes!, Anne of Green Gables, Bye Bye Birdie, My Fair Lady, You’re A Good Man Charlie Brown, Hairspray, The Wizard of Oz, Grease, High School Musical 2, Cats, Annie Get Your Gun, West Side Story, and A Chorus Line. Pfshew. At least that was the number last time I checked, but if I looked again, I think I might find more. I think the show references breed when I’m not looking, like Barbie dolls, and bunnies.
- bit player : a supporting actor with at least one line of dialogue
E-Newsletter Sign-UpFollow this link to sign up for the very irregular "Bit Players Bits" e-newsletter. http://eepurl.com/qcHcn
Follow on Pinterest
- 5 of 5 stars to On the Wings of a Hummingbird by Susan Mills goodreads.com/review/show/51… 6 hours ago
- It ain't over.... haha. (This photo was uploaded by potocostumes.)
- Campfire made from spray painted swim noodles then hot glued together. Flames are made from foam sheets cut flat into flames, then rolled into a tube and hot glued to stay in tube shape giving it a random flame look
- Program from the amazing ART production of Pippin before it went to Broadway.
- From Shrek, PInocchio
- Donkey? costume pattern
- how to make farquaad legs - Google Search
- Rose from Bye Bye, Birdie - I want this jacket!!!
- Megan Hilty, Allison Janney, and Stephanie J. Block in 9 to 5 the Musical