- bit player : a supporting actor with at least one line of dialogue
E-Newsletter Sign-UpFollow this link to sign up for the very irregular "Bit Players Bits" e-newsletter. http://eepurl.com/qcHcn
Follow on Pinterest
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- It ain't over.... haha. (This photo was uploaded by potocostumes.)
- Campfire made from spray painted swim noodles then hot glued together. Flames are made from foam sheets cut flat into flames, then rolled into a tube and hot glued to stay in tube shape giving it a random flame look
- Program from the amazing ART production of Pippin before it went to Broadway.
- From Shrek, PInocchio
- Donkey? costume pattern
- how to make farquaad legs - Google Search
- Rose from Bye Bye, Birdie - I want this jacket!!!
- Megan Hilty, Allison Janney, and Stephanie J. Block in 9 to 5 the Musical
Tag Archives: Wicked
As my readers know by now, Mika’s “We Are Golden” is featured in Bit Players, Bullies and Righteous Rebels. The Mika song “Popular” actually has not a thing to do with the Bit Players books, but hey, it’s my blog … Continue reading
Where can you find Katy Perry, Three Days Grace, Lady Gaga, Avril Lavigne and Vanessa Carlton mixed in with the likes of Journey, Tom Petty, Janis Ian and Lynyrd Skynyrd, not to mention classic show tunes from Wicked and Annie … Continue reading