I challenge you to sit still during this song! All the high school seniors I know are already restless for prom, graduation, and the rest of their lives, and it’s only March. Channel that pent-up energy into a good old dance around your living room listening to Mika. The best band-aid ever.
- bit player : a supporting actor with at least one line of dialogue
E-Newsletter Sign-UpFollow this link to sign up for the very irregular "Bit Players Bits" e-newsletter. http://eepurl.com/qcHcn
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
- 4 of 5 stars to Stage Seven by Ruth F. Stevens goodreads.com/review/show/54… 1 week ago
New Pinterest Pins
- It ain't over.... haha. (This photo was uploaded by potocostumes.)
- Campfire made from spray painted swim noodles then hot glued together. Flames are made from foam sheets cut flat into flames, then rolled into a tube and hot glued to stay in tube shape giving it a random flame look
- Program from the amazing ART production of Pippin before it went to Broadway.
- From Shrek, PInocchio
- Donkey? costume pattern
- how to make farquaad legs - Google Search
- Rose from Bye Bye, Birdie - I want this jacket!!!
- Megan Hilty, Allison Janney, and Stephanie J. Block in 9 to 5 the Musical
- Bye Bye Birdie