- bit player : a supporting actor with at least one line of dialogue
E-Newsletter Sign-UpFollow this link to sign up for the very irregular "Bit Players Bits" e-newsletter. http://eepurl.com/qcHcn
Follow on Pinterest
- Follow @bitplayers
- It ain't over.... haha. (This photo was uploaded by potocostumes.)
- Campfire made from spray painted swim noodles then hot glued together. Flames are made from foam sheets cut flat into flames, then rolled into a tube and hot glued to stay in tube shape giving it a random flame look
- Program from the amazing ART production of Pippin before it went to Broadway.
- From Shrek, PInocchio
- Donkey? costume pattern
- how to make farquaad legs - Google Search
- Rose from Bye Bye, Birdie - I want this jacket!!!
- Megan Hilty, Allison Janney, and Stephanie J. Block in 9 to 5 the Musical
I’ve been away from my blog for a while, but for good reason: a show, of course. Helping out with the local high school production of “The Pajama Game”. For those who don’t know it, it’s set in a 1950s … Continue reading
As my readers know by now, Mika’s “We Are Golden” is featured in Bit Players, Bullies and Righteous Rebels. The Mika song “Popular” actually has not a thing to do with the Bit Players books, but hey, it’s my blog … Continue reading