- bit player : a supporting actor with at least one line of dialogue
E-Newsletter Sign-UpFollow this link to sign up for the very irregular "Bit Players Bits" e-newsletter. http://eepurl.com/qcHcn
Follow on Pinterest
- 5 of 5 stars to Journey into the Dark and the Light by Annabel Harz goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 month ago
- It ain't over.... haha. (This photo was uploaded by potocostumes.)
- Campfire made from spray painted swim noodles then hot glued together. Flames are made from foam sheets cut flat into flames, then rolled into a tube and hot glued to stay in tube shape giving it a random flame look
- Program from the amazing ART production of Pippin before it went to Broadway.
- From Shrek, PInocchio
- Donkey? costume pattern
- how to make farquaad legs - Google Search
- Rose from Bye Bye, Birdie - I want this jacket!!!
- Megan Hilty, Allison Janney, and Stephanie J. Block in 9 to 5 the Musical
Tag Archives: YA
Of the 1,000+ stage set, costume and make-up ideas I’ve pinned on Pinterest, this is one of the top 10 for re-pins — so far, 477 people have shared it. So first, a big thank you to Stafka Pavlova on Behance … Continue reading
The final review by mylittlebookblog on the Bit Players series is here! Thanks to blogger Lizzy Baldwin for continuing to support the independent authors of the world, and for taking a chance on theatre-focused YA fiction. Here’s what she had … Continue reading