- bit player : a supporting actor with at least one line of dialogue
E-Newsletter Sign-UpFollow this link to sign up for the very irregular "Bit Players Bits" e-newsletter. http://eepurl.com/qcHcn
Follow on Pinterest
- Follow @bitplayers
- It ain't over.... haha. (This photo was uploaded by potocostumes.)
- Campfire made from spray painted swim noodles then hot glued together. Flames are made from foam sheets cut flat into flames, then rolled into a tube and hot glued to stay in tube shape giving it a random flame look
- Program from the amazing ART production of Pippin before it went to Broadway.
- From Shrek, PInocchio
- Donkey? costume pattern
- how to make farquaad legs - Google Search
- Rose from Bye Bye, Birdie - I want this jacket!!!
- Megan Hilty, Allison Janney, and Stephanie J. Block in 9 to 5 the Musical
Tag Archives: ya fiction
Congrats to Riley from New York, who won the series of Bit Players books in my recent blog contest. Riley loves music, theatre and horses, so the novels are right up her alley! (OK, so far I haven’t put any … Continue reading
Sign up to follow the Bit Players blog and be entered in a drawing to win all three Bit Players books! One lucky winner will get the entire series for FREE. Simply follow these easy steps to enter the contest: … Continue reading
Congrats to the 10 winners of the goodreads book giveaway. Melissa of NC, Nicole and Bernadette of NJ, Cathy of TN, Terry of IN, Dianne and Niki of KY, Katie of SD, Casey of NY, and Catherine of FL are … Continue reading