- bit player : a supporting actor with at least one line of dialogue
E-Newsletter Sign-UpFollow this link to sign up for the very irregular "Bit Players Bits" e-newsletter. http://eepurl.com/qcHcn
Follow on Pinterest
- Follow @bitplayers
- It ain't over.... haha. (This photo was uploaded by potocostumes.)
- Campfire made from spray painted swim noodles then hot glued together. Flames are made from foam sheets cut flat into flames, then rolled into a tube and hot glued to stay in tube shape giving it a random flame look
- Program from the amazing ART production of Pippin before it went to Broadway.
- From Shrek, PInocchio
- Donkey? costume pattern
- how to make farquaad legs - Google Search
- Rose from Bye Bye, Birdie - I want this jacket!!!
- Megan Hilty, Allison Janney, and Stephanie J. Block in 9 to 5 the Musical
Tag Archives: sequel
It’s official. Bit Players, Bullies and Righteous Rebels, the sequel to Bit Players, Has-Been Actors and Other Posers, is now available! (I really should have gone with those trendy one-word titles…) The paperback can be bought as we speak by … Continue reading
Writing of the Bit Players sequel has begun, as I posted recently. Can’t say much yet, but maybe this Panic at the Disco song will have something to do with it…What song do you want included in the next book? … Continue reading