- bit player : a supporting actor with at least one line of dialogue
E-Newsletter Sign-UpFollow this link to sign up for the very irregular "Bit Players Bits" e-newsletter. http://eepurl.com/qcHcn
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Facebook
Follow on TwitterTweets by bitplayers
New Pinterest Pins
- It ain't over.... haha. (This photo was uploaded by potocostumes.)
- Campfire made from spray painted swim noodles then hot glued together. Flames are made from foam sheets cut flat into flames, then rolled into a tube and hot glued to stay in tube shape giving it a random flame look
- Program from the amazing ART production of Pippin before it went to Broadway.
- From Shrek, PInocchio
- Donkey? costume pattern
- how to make farquaad legs - Google Search
- Rose from Bye Bye, Birdie - I want this jacket!!!
- Megan Hilty, Allison Janney, and Stephanie J. Block in 9 to 5 the Musical
- Bye Bye Birdie
Tag Archives: Oklahoma!
Not Nine or 13… 23 is the number of shows referenced in Bit Players, Has-Been Actors and Other Posers: Oklahoma!, High School Musical, Fiddler on the Roof, Wicked, Anything Goes, Carousel, Chicago, The Music Man, Mary Poppins, Seussical, Anything Goes!, … Continue reading
Posted in Book News Tagged and A Chorus Line, Anne of Green Gables, Annie Get Your Gun, Anything Goes, Bye Bye Birdie, Carousel, Cats, Chicago, Fiddler on the Roof, grease, Hairspray, High School Musical, High School Musical 2, Mary Poppins, My Fair Lady, Oklahoma!, seussical, The Music Man, The Wizard of Oz, West Side Story, Wicked, You’re A Good Man Charlie Brown 1 Comment