- bit player : a supporting actor with at least one line of dialogue
E-Newsletter Sign-UpFollow this link to sign up for the very irregular "Bit Players Bits" e-newsletter. http://eepurl.com/qcHcn
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Facebook
Follow on TwitterTweets by bitplayers
New Pinterest Pins
- It ain't over.... haha. (This photo was uploaded by potocostumes.)
- Campfire made from spray painted swim noodles then hot glued together. Flames are made from foam sheets cut flat into flames, then rolled into a tube and hot glued to stay in tube shape giving it a random flame look
- Program from the amazing ART production of Pippin before it went to Broadway.
- From Shrek, PInocchio
- Donkey? costume pattern
- how to make farquaad legs - Google Search
- Rose from Bye Bye, Birdie - I want this jacket!!!
- Megan Hilty, Allison Janney, and Stephanie J. Block in 9 to 5 the Musical
- Bye Bye Birdie
Tag Archives: costume
Bit Players has 250 Pinterest Followers!
We did it!!! Bit Players now has 250 Pinterest followers. Thanks to all who have re-pinned and commented on my pins, followed my boards, and posted to my boards. If you need ideas for your next production — costumes, make-up, … Continue reading