- bit player : a supporting actor with at least one line of dialogue
E-Newsletter Sign-UpFollow this link to sign up for the very irregular "Bit Players Bits" e-newsletter. http://eepurl.com/qcHcn
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Facebook
Follow on TwitterTweets by bitplayers
New Pinterest Pins
- It ain't over.... haha. (This photo was uploaded by potocostumes.)
- Campfire made from spray painted swim noodles then hot glued together. Flames are made from foam sheets cut flat into flames, then rolled into a tube and hot glued to stay in tube shape giving it a random flame look
- Program from the amazing ART production of Pippin before it went to Broadway.
- From Shrek, PInocchio
- Donkey? costume pattern
- how to make farquaad legs - Google Search
- Rose from Bye Bye, Birdie - I want this jacket!!!
- Megan Hilty, Allison Janney, and Stephanie J. Block in 9 to 5 the Musical
- Bye Bye Birdie
Tag Archives: amazon.co.uk
And we’re back, in the UK
The issue with Amazon.co.uk has been sorted, and Bit Players, Has-Been Actors and Other Posers is once again available directly from the UK supplier. This means much faster shipping times for UK customers.
Posted in Book News Tagged amazon, amazon.co.uk, bit players, book, musical, teen, theater, theatre, twilight, young adult fiction Leave a comment
I’ve just discovered that the paperback version of “Bit Players” is no longer listed on Amazon.co.uk or other European Amazon sites. This is annoying. I am looking into ways to fix this, but it looks like it could take some … Continue reading
Posted in Book News Tagged amazon.co.uk, bit players, book, musical, teen, theater, theatre Leave a comment