- bit player : a supporting actor with at least one line of dialogue
E-Newsletter Sign-UpFollow this link to sign up for the very irregular "Bit Players Bits" e-newsletter. http://eepurl.com/qcHcn
Follow on Pinterest
- Follow @bitplayers
- It ain't over.... haha. (This photo was uploaded by potocostumes.)
- Campfire made from spray painted swim noodles then hot glued together. Flames are made from foam sheets cut flat into flames, then rolled into a tube and hot glued to stay in tube shape giving it a random flame look
- Program from the amazing ART production of Pippin before it went to Broadway.
- From Shrek, PInocchio
- Donkey? costume pattern
- how to make farquaad legs - Google Search
- Rose from Bye Bye, Birdie - I want this jacket!!!
- Megan Hilty, Allison Janney, and Stephanie J. Block in 9 to 5 the Musical
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Attempt at wisdom for the day: Flying is a lot like performing on stage. You prep and prep, check and check, and when you finally take off on opening night, and start to soar, it’s exhilarating, As the show continues, … Continue reading
Congratulations to Carolyn in North Carolina; Shannon in Texas; Valerie in South Dakota; Chelsea in Alberta, Canada; and Emma in the U.K. (West Midlands), for winning free copies of Bit Players, Bullies and Righteous Rebels through the goodreads contest! Your … Continue reading
Only a few hours left to enter to win one of five free copies of Bit Players, Bullies and Righteous Rebels through goodreads. Click here to enter.
Raining here in Massachusetts for the third straight day. Not a good day for going to the theatre. Definitely a good day for curling up with a good book, like Bit Players, Has-Been Actors and Other Posers. 🙂