- bit player : a supporting actor with at least one line of dialogue
E-Newsletter Sign-UpFollow this link to sign up for the very irregular "Bit Players Bits" e-newsletter. http://eepurl.com/qcHcn
Follow on Pinterest
- Follow @bitplayers
- It ain't over.... haha. (This photo was uploaded by potocostumes.)
- Campfire made from spray painted swim noodles then hot glued together. Flames are made from foam sheets cut flat into flames, then rolled into a tube and hot glued to stay in tube shape giving it a random flame look
- Program from the amazing ART production of Pippin before it went to Broadway.
- From Shrek, PInocchio
- Donkey? costume pattern
- how to make farquaad legs - Google Search
- Rose from Bye Bye, Birdie - I want this jacket!!!
- Megan Hilty, Allison Janney, and Stephanie J. Block in 9 to 5 the Musical
Category Archives: General
So our high school is in dire need of a new director for the theatre program. I can’t believe how hard it is to find a good person who wants to do this job. I mean who doesn’t love to … Continue reading
Yes, I’m easily amused, but it’s that time of year when WordPress makes it snow on my blog and website. Best of all, the snow is pretty but not cold and doesn’t need to be shoveled. Oh, the joy of … Continue reading
Heads-up to Pinterest fans: “People” are now “Pinners”. So, for example, to find the Bit Players page on Pinterest, you search on Bit Players. That pulls up three options: Pins, Boards and Pinners. It used to be People. Does this … Continue reading
Apologies to those who stopped by the Bit Players site in the past week and didn’t see anything on the blog page. Somehow a setting got adjusted the wrong way…can I blame it on gremlins?