- bit player : a supporting actor with at least one line of dialogue
E-Newsletter Sign-UpFollow this link to sign up for the very irregular "Bit Players Bits" e-newsletter. http://eepurl.com/qcHcn
Follow on Pinterest
- Follow @bitplayers
- It ain't over.... haha. (This photo was uploaded by potocostumes.)
- Campfire made from spray painted swim noodles then hot glued together. Flames are made from foam sheets cut flat into flames, then rolled into a tube and hot glued to stay in tube shape giving it a random flame look
- Program from the amazing ART production of Pippin before it went to Broadway.
- From Shrek, PInocchio
- Donkey? costume pattern
- how to make farquaad legs - Google Search
- Rose from Bye Bye, Birdie - I want this jacket!!!
- Megan Hilty, Allison Janney, and Stephanie J. Block in 9 to 5 the Musical
Category Archives: Book News
I challenge you to sit still during this song! All the high school seniors I know are already restless for prom, graduation, and the rest of their lives, and it’s only March. Channel that pent-up energy into a good old … Continue reading
Back to Mika, for those who remember my post about this awesome, frantic, multi-talented star. It’s been too long since I posted a lyric video to go with the Bit Players series. This one is for the graduation scene in … Continue reading
As 2012 nears to its close, it seems appropriate to post some lines from Bit Players 1 about the elation of working within a group to create something special, something I hope the country sees more of in 2013 than we … Continue reading
Today’s words of wisdom from Sadie Perkins: “Tosser equals wanker equals jerk.” If you’re a Brit or count one as a good friend, you know of what she speaks.
Bit Players, Bullies and Righteous Rebels is unavailable for purchase for the next 24 hours while a minor adjustment is made. Sorry for the inconvenience, but please check back Saturday night (possibly sooner), which still gives you plenty of time … Continue reading
I’m giving away 5 FREE copies of the brand new Bit Players, Bullies and Righteous Rebels on Goodreads. Click here to enter. Contest ends January 7.