Ohhh, as it turns out, the school STILL hadn’t mailed the check to MTI as of a few days ago, so that’s why there hasn’t been an announcement about the show or auditions. But, they have assured everyone the check is in fact now in the mail. Yes, the school check-cutting process can be frustrating, as can delays of almost 3 weeks. But, that’s OK. With performance dates in late May, there is still plenty of time to put together a rockin’ show. Let’s just hope the check doesn’t get lost in the mail…
- bit player : a supporting actor with at least one line of dialogue
E-Newsletter Sign-UpFollow this link to sign up for the very irregular "Bit Players Bits" e-newsletter. http://eepurl.com/qcHcn
Follow on Pinterest
- 5 of 5 stars to On the Wings of a Hummingbird by Susan Mills goodreads.com/review/show/51… 4 days ago
- It ain't over.... haha. (This photo was uploaded by potocostumes.)
- Campfire made from spray painted swim noodles then hot glued together. Flames are made from foam sheets cut flat into flames, then rolled into a tube and hot glued to stay in tube shape giving it a random flame look
- Program from the amazing ART production of Pippin before it went to Broadway.
- From Shrek, PInocchio
- Donkey? costume pattern
- how to make farquaad legs - Google Search
- Rose from Bye Bye, Birdie - I want this jacket!!!
- Megan Hilty, Allison Janney, and Stephanie J. Block in 9 to 5 the Musical