If you’ve ever wondered how to get different types of curls using your curling iron, have a look at a Pinterest pin Tiphanie G. recently put on my Bit Players board for Hair & Make-Up Ideas for Stage. I always knew that twisting or wrapping different size chunks of hair got different results, but I never really understood why. These pictures make it easy to get the flat or ribbon curl vs. a tighter spiral. Perfect for theatre-lovers or anyone who likes to play princess!
- bit player : a supporting actor with at least one line of dialogue
E-Newsletter Sign-UpFollow this link to sign up for the very irregular "Bit Players Bits" e-newsletter. http://eepurl.com/qcHcn
Follow on Pinterest
- While some might be tempted to call Jeff Flake a hero, it's clear these 2 women are the heroes, for making him face… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- It ain't over.... haha. (This photo was uploaded by potocostumes.)
- Campfire made from spray painted swim noodles then hot glued together. Flames are made from foam sheets cut flat into flames, then rolled into a tube and hot glued to stay in tube shape giving it a random flame look
- Program from the amazing ART production of Pippin before it went to Broadway.
- From Shrek, PInocchio
- Donkey? costume pattern
- how to make farquaad legs - Google Search
- Rose from Bye Bye, Birdie - I want this jacket!!!
- Megan Hilty, Allison Janney, and Stephanie J. Block in 9 to 5 the Musical