We did it!!! Bit Players now has 250 Pinterest followers. Thanks to all who have re-pinned and commented on my pins, followed my boards, and posted to my boards. If you need ideas for your next production — costumes, make-up, sets, props — please check it out! http://www.pinterest.com/bitplayers/
- bit player : a supporting actor with at least one line of dialogue
E-Newsletter Sign-UpFollow this link to sign up for the very irregular "Bit Players Bits" e-newsletter. http://eepurl.com/qcHcn
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
- 4 of 5 stars to Stage Seven by Ruth F. Stevens goodreads.com/review/show/54… 1 week ago
New Pinterest Pins
- It ain't over.... haha. (This photo was uploaded by potocostumes.)
- Campfire made from spray painted swim noodles then hot glued together. Flames are made from foam sheets cut flat into flames, then rolled into a tube and hot glued to stay in tube shape giving it a random flame look
- Program from the amazing ART production of Pippin before it went to Broadway.
- From Shrek, PInocchio
- Donkey? costume pattern
- how to make farquaad legs - Google Search
- Rose from Bye Bye, Birdie - I want this jacket!!!
- Megan Hilty, Allison Janney, and Stephanie J. Block in 9 to 5 the Musical
- Bye Bye Birdie
That’s awesome. I don’t think I have any. I’m not quite sure how to get new followers. I know i used to be able to share an entire post on there, but I can’t figure out how to now.
Yeah, lots of stuff that Pinterest says should be easy, really isn’t. I’ve had problems pinning blog posts too. But the easiest way to get followers is to keep pinning and re-pinning, like you do so well with your blog posts!