Congratulations to Carolyn in North Carolina; Shannon in Texas; Valerie in South Dakota; Chelsea in Alberta, Canada; and Emma in the U.K. (West Midlands), for winning free copies of Bit Players, Bullies and Righteous Rebels through the goodreads contest! Your books will be on their way tomorrow. I hope you enjoy them! And thanks to the 500 people who entered the contest. I’m not even rounding up or down, it was actually 500 people exactly. Cool, huh?
- bit player : a supporting actor with at least one line of dialogue
E-Newsletter Sign-UpFollow this link to sign up for the very irregular "Bit Players Bits" e-newsletter. http://eepurl.com/qcHcn
Follow on Pinterest
- While some might be tempted to call Jeff Flake a hero, it's clear these 2 women are the heroes, for making him face… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- It ain't over.... haha. (This photo was uploaded by potocostumes.)
- Campfire made from spray painted swim noodles then hot glued together. Flames are made from foam sheets cut flat into flames, then rolled into a tube and hot glued to stay in tube shape giving it a random flame look
- Program from the amazing ART production of Pippin before it went to Broadway.
- From Shrek, PInocchio
- Donkey? costume pattern
- how to make farquaad legs - Google Search
- Rose from Bye Bye, Birdie - I want this jacket!!!
- Megan Hilty, Allison Janney, and Stephanie J. Block in 9 to 5 the Musical