Sadie Perkins on thespian attitude: “Some kids at school called me a theatre snob because I insisted on spelling the word ‘theatre’ like my favorite teacher Mr. Ellison did, instead of ‘theater’, the common spelling. I didn’t agree with the snob label, but an addict? Definitely.”
- bit player : a supporting actor with at least one line of dialogue
E-Newsletter Sign-UpFollow this link to sign up for the very irregular "Bit Players Bits" e-newsletter. http://eepurl.com/qcHcn
Follow on Pinterest
- 5 of 5 stars to On the Wings of a Hummingbird by Susan Mills goodreads.com/review/show/51… 4 hours ago
- It ain't over.... haha. (This photo was uploaded by potocostumes.)
- Campfire made from spray painted swim noodles then hot glued together. Flames are made from foam sheets cut flat into flames, then rolled into a tube and hot glued to stay in tube shape giving it a random flame look
- Program from the amazing ART production of Pippin before it went to Broadway.
- From Shrek, PInocchio
- Donkey? costume pattern
- how to make farquaad legs - Google Search
- Rose from Bye Bye, Birdie - I want this jacket!!!
- Megan Hilty, Allison Janney, and Stephanie J. Block in 9 to 5 the Musical