What is it about Seussical that has captured our imagination in recent years? It seems like every school and almost every community theatre has put on their version of this great show recently. And on Pinterest? Seems like almost everyone who follows or re-pins from the Bit Players page does it for reasons Seussical. Must be because everyone, regardless of age, can find 1 Thing or 2 to like in this musical!
- bit player : a supporting actor with at least one line of dialogue
E-Newsletter Sign-UpFollow this link to sign up for the very irregular "Bit Players Bits" e-newsletter. http://eepurl.com/qcHcn
Follow on Pinterest
- While some might be tempted to call Jeff Flake a hero, it's clear these 2 women are the heroes, for making him face… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- It ain't over.... haha. (This photo was uploaded by potocostumes.)
- Campfire made from spray painted swim noodles then hot glued together. Flames are made from foam sheets cut flat into flames, then rolled into a tube and hot glued to stay in tube shape giving it a random flame look
- Program from the amazing ART production of Pippin before it went to Broadway.
- From Shrek, PInocchio
- Donkey? costume pattern
- how to make farquaad legs - Google Search
- Rose from Bye Bye, Birdie - I want this jacket!!!
- Megan Hilty, Allison Janney, and Stephanie J. Block in 9 to 5 the Musical