As my readers know, in “Bit Players” the drama club turns “Twilight” into a musical. For the songs, they take hits from artists like Katy Perry and write their own lyrics to go with the Twilight story. The result? A Twilight mash-up with everyone from Avril Lavigne (Sk8er Boi) to Lady Gaga (Poker Face). Click on the links to see lyric videos for Avril and Gaga to see what I’m talking about. Think these are fun? Make your own video for other songs from the book!
- bit player : a supporting actor with at least one line of dialogue
E-Newsletter Sign-UpFollow this link to sign up for the very irregular "Bit Players Bits" e-newsletter. http://eepurl.com/qcHcn
Follow on Pinterest
Follow on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
- 4 of 5 stars to Stage Seven by Ruth F. Stevens goodreads.com/review/show/54… 1 week ago
New Pinterest Pins
- It ain't over.... haha. (This photo was uploaded by potocostumes.)
- Campfire made from spray painted swim noodles then hot glued together. Flames are made from foam sheets cut flat into flames, then rolled into a tube and hot glued to stay in tube shape giving it a random flame look
- Program from the amazing ART production of Pippin before it went to Broadway.
- From Shrek, PInocchio
- Donkey? costume pattern
- how to make farquaad legs - Google Search
- Rose from Bye Bye, Birdie - I want this jacket!!!
- Megan Hilty, Allison Janney, and Stephanie J. Block in 9 to 5 the Musical
- Bye Bye Birdie